|ST = G&H Straight plug
RA = G&H Right Angle plug
Divine Noise Patch Cable ///
Our patch cables are made to order. Call ‘em what you want: jack-to-jack, footswitch cable, pedal jumpers, pedal cable, pedal patch cable- these are one of our many specialties. Whatever combination of straight and/or right angle ends you require, we are more than happy to accommodate. Made with the exact same high-grade cable as our straight and curly cables, and carrying the same lifetime guarantee. This musical accessory is an all too often overlooked ingredient in producing good clear sound and brilliant tone. All of our patch cables can be made with either black, red, or white PVC jackets.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free.
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- G&H plugs.
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
- All of our patch cables can be made with either black, white or red PVC jackets.
Combo amp speaker cable - another often over looked accouterment!
Straight cable - hand made and hand assembled for optimal tonality.